Join us for our 75th year in the saddle!
Grab your hat, your boots, and your sense of adventure….we’re ready to provide you with memories of a lifetime.
Looking for a Truly Unique Vacation Experience?
Join us the week of July 18th-24th, 2021 for Native American Week!
- Just $2580 per person Adults
- Lower rates for children under 12
An authentic horse and cattle ranch in the Rocky Mountain foothills, Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch has been Family owned and operated since 1946.
Our 3,200 acres offer plenty of outdoor adventures including cattle drives, overnight pack trips, fishing, rafting, trapshooting, and more. 33 min. from Estes Park. We’re an easy hour from Denver, with mild temps and mile-high elevation.
Sylvan Dale is a 2020 Travelors’ Choice Award Winner and 2019 Certificate of Excellence recipient by Trip Advisor. Gene Kilgore selected Sylvan Dale to be on the 2019 list of World’s Best Ranches! Also named “Best Family Vacation” by Frommer’s Colorado guidebook and rated among the “top ten Colorado Dude Ranches” by True West Magazine, Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch offers year ’round outdoor adventures.
Your Best Sylvan Dale Vacation Ever!
—–More for Less—–
The Jessup Family and Ranch Staff are here and ready to offer you “Great Fun, Great Food, and Great Folks!”
“Cowboy Up” with us this coming summer! More family time. More fun activities. More time to kick back.
Our six-night western-adventure-packed week begins with check-in on Sunday after 3:00pm and ends Saturday morning after breakfast with check-out at 10:00am. Three-night packages are also available during select weeks. (Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat).
Included in your Sylvan Dale Adventure:
“Lots to do…no pressure to do it!”
- Participate in ranch chores
- Brush up on your horsemanship skills
- Explore scenic trails on horseback
- Harness, hitch, and drive the Draft Horses
- Bond with your horse
- Rise and shine for breakfast on the trail
- Gentle foals
- Roundup and drive cattle (select weeks) or try team sorting (any week)
- Enter the SDR Gymkhana
- Professional Training Demonstrations
- Care for your horse – vet care, hoof care, grooming, equine massage
- History of the Heart J herd
- Fishing – Bass (included) & Trout (additional charge)
- White Water Rafting (additional charge – arranged through Mountain Whitewater Descents)
- Overnight Pack Trip to Cow Camp
- Cattle Drives – June 27th & July 4th weeks
- Mountain bike to Bobcat Ridge Open Space (additional fee for bike rental)
- Ranch History
- Cowboy Campfire with songs and s’mores
- Softball at the Field of Dreams with hand cranked homemade ice cream
- Swing your Partner – a night of country western dancing
- Live Entertainment Sylvan Dale Style
- Happy Trails Ranch Party
All about Kids (ages 3-12):
- Lead around rides for the little ones
- Horsemanship class ages 7 and up
- Trail rides
- Tubing down the river
- Ranch chores
- Donkey Talk
- Chicken Roundup
- Gentling Foals
- Bass Fishing
Here are our 2021 peak season rates:
$2400pp– Adults (ages 13 and up)
$1650pp – Youth (ages 7-12)
$1150pp – Children (ages 3-6)
Free – Children under 3
*We are offering low season rates for the weeks of June 20th and August 15th! Ask about these special 5-night packages!
Choose from the following adventure-packed weeks:
- June 6-11 – Dude Season Kick Off – SOLD OUT!
- June 13-18 – Cowgirl Roundup – Ladies Only – 5-night stay – $1675pp
- June 20-25 – Father’s Day Vacation! – 5-night stay (ask about our low season rates)
- June 27-July 3 – Cattle Drive
- July 4-10 – Cattle Drive
- July 11-16 – Cowgirl Roundup – Ladies Only – 5-night stay – $1675pp
- July 18-24 – Native American Living History Week
- July 25-31
- August 1-7 – Rodeo Cowboy week – Larimer County Fair & Rodeo Fun!
- August 8-14 – SOLD OUT!
- August 15-20 – Great Grownup Getaway – Adults Only – 5-night stay – $1675pp
- September 12-17 – Fall Great Grownup Getaway – Adults Only – 5-night stay – $1675pp
- September 30-October 5 – Fall Cowgirl Roundup – Ladies Only – 5-night stay – $1675pp
Ask about our Family Reunion Package too!
This summer is a great opportunity to experience that family gathering you have always wished for! With at least 20 good folks, you can have the Ranch all to yourselves. We’ll help customize your program to meet the interests and needs of your family.
Contact Karen for particulars: (970) 667-3915 ext. 202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For all of the adults who are looking for a kid-free getaway, look no further!
Come to Sylvan Dale to discover your inner Cowboy or Cowgirl!
- June 13-18 – Cowgirl Roundup – 5-night stay – Ladies Only
- July 11-16 – Cowgirl Roundup – 5-night stay – Ladies Only
- August 15-20 – Great Grownup Getaway – 5-night stay – Adults Only
- September 12-17 – Great Grownup Getaway – 5-night stay – Adults Only
- September 30-October 5 – Cowgirl Roundup – 5-night stay – Ladies Only
Why not make Sylvan Dale your Holiday Tradition?
Make family memories to last a lifetime!
- More than Just Pumpkin Pie – November 25-28
- Candlelight & Carols – December 19
- Colorado Holiday Season Getaway – December & January
Check out? You set the date!
We look forward to learning more about you and your dream vacation. Our lodging capacity is limited to 40 good folks, so don’t delay in getting back to us!
Contact us today for reservations!
Lots to do…no pressure to do it!
“I took my 3 kids (18, 17, 13 )and we had a fabulous time. The riding was great. They made a big effort to tailor rides to individual skill levels and interests of the group. We were able to actually herd cows – I mean really move them from one place to another and it was lots of fun. There is a really nice breakfast ride and the overnight trip option to Cow Camp should not be missed. The food was really good. Plenty of it, nicely presented, and really yummy – not too gourmet – just good home cookin’ comfort food.”
Lori R. Latka – Virgina