Saddle Up for Your Colorado Dude Ranch Vacation.
The sense of discovery and freedom that existed in the Colorado Rocky Mountains centuries ago still lives on today.
The dude and guest ranch members of our Association collectively hire 800 to 1,000 employees each summer. Our staff members are an important part of the guest ranch experience. Ranch staff members provide exceptional guest services and Western hospitality that make our ranches some of the best in the West.
Listed below you will find positions that are typically available at each ranch:
- Cooking and Kitchen Staff
- Wait Staff, Housekeeping, and Maintenance
- Horse Care and Wrangling
- Babysitters, Kids Counselors, Teen Counselors
- Office and Marketing positions
These ranches offer good jobs, good pay and great places to meet new people, not to mention a wonderful place to spend the summer. Our ranches typically do most of their hiring for summer employment December-March.
So What’s Next?
- We encourage you to contact the ranches that interest you directly as soon as possible. To download a brochure with contact and web information of all 27 of our ranches, please CLICK HERE.
- Once you have narrowed down your search, the next step would be to contact the individual ranch and request an application. (Some ranches even have an application you can download online!)
- Each ranch has a slightly different application process. So be sure you have all the information necessary to apply with your ranch(s) of choice.
a. What kind of interview would the ranch prefer to do? Phone? In Person?
b. What information needs to be sent back to the ranch along with the application itself?
c. What are the ranches deadlines for seasonal hiring and be sure to ask when you can expect to hear back from them on their final decisions.
We wish you the best in your search for a ranch position that is just the right fit for you!
If you have any additional questions, please email the office at email@example.com.
Current Ranch Position Openings:
2013-2014 Open positions: